Explore Asia market opportunities and identify emerging trends & dynamics in the automotive market.
What we cover
- Our automotive advisory services covers Asia's dynamic connected mobility market across various areas :
- Co-sharing mobility, e-hailing platforms: The increased popularity of Shared mobility services is changing customers behavior in the Automotive sector. Global vehicles sales will slow, but new business opportunities will be created, Automakers, suppliers and other players in the market must be ready to embrace this revolution and at YCP Solidiance you will find the right experts to guide you through these new business options
- Passenger vehicles: The Asia passenger vehicles market is poised to eclipse the US market. From China to ASEAN mature countries like Singapore and Indonesia to fresh markets like Myamar, YCP Solidiace helps automotive players to win in the automotive sector.
- Commercial vehicles: YCP Solidiance covers all types of commercial vehicles, from cargo vans, trucks and buses. We help you create a winning strategy to gain markets share and achieve growth in the commercial vehicle market
- Public transportation and mobility: With millions of citizens Public transportation represent a priority in many Asian cities. YCP Solidiance has extensive experience in the Public transportation sector including railways, roads and water. We help you to transform these businesses and achieve services optimization
- Automotive lubricants: YCP Solidiance helps automotive players winning in the Complex Lubricant Industry in Asia. YCP Solidiance completed several projects in the Asia lubricant market and has a deep understanding of lubricants ranging from mineral, semisynthetic, synthetic, specialty lubricants, to additives. We offer deep insigths and strategy to implement solutions to specific lubricant issues and achieve sustainable growth.
- Automotive aftermarket, vehicle parts, and servicing: The aftermarket industry has rapidly expanded over the last ten years. We understand this complex and fragmented market, and we help manufacturers and distributors to penentrate the Asian automotive aftermarket.
- Digitalisation in automotive sector: Growing digitalization and technology have changed how business is made, and also the automotive sector has experienced great changes. All cars will be connected to the Internet, Virtual Showrooms, Autonomous driving, Predictive Maintance and Data security and Protection are just few of the new features that are posing new challenges to the automotive industry. YCP knows how to win and embrace changes in the automotive market, we will identify new strategies and roadmaps to achieve your company's targets.
- Smart and electric vehicles: Electric cars and othe e-vehicles continues to gain momentum in the automotive industry. The widespread adpotion of electrification will not just pose chllenges for existing automakers, but will create new opportunities for new companies to enter the market. YCP Solidiance has significant expertise in this market and will guide your company to achieve growth.
The government through the presidential decree is determined to give full support to everyone involved in the adoption of EV in Indonesia.
Laos Automotive Lubricants Market Opportunity Assessment
The client seeks to differentiate its products in the market and gain a competitive advantage.